1. This website takes precautions to protect users information. When sensitive information is submitted via the Website, that information is encrypted and is protected with an SSL encryption system.
2. We respect your privacy and understand the importance of your Identity therefore we do not disclose any of your information to third party.
3. We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information. Please note that our website does not have a switch-off timer if it remains inactive for any period. If you share a computer, we recommend that you always sign out (by closing all browser windows) before leaving it unattended.
4. We will continue to source, update and implement new technology in an effort to maintain the security of Ibuildsite's information system.
5. We collect only information pertinent to conducting business with you.
6. If you register yourself in our mailing list, you can unsubscribe from our list any time you want. To update or correct your information, you can either update it yourself on our site or contact us at email@example.com.
8. We use the latest available technology to secure your information transmission.
9. ibuildsite.com is a website directed to the general public. We do not knowingly collect information from children. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from our databases.
11 .How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
12. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
13. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
14. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
16. Contacting Us